Hello, everyone! I was browsing for a book tag and I found this one on rachaelrexds.wordpress.com /. I love going to the library so I thought why not?
1. How often do you visit your local library?
I at least go twice a month.
2. Are you the type of person who checks out more books than you know you’ll read or are you someone who only checks out the exact amount of books you intend on reading before they are due?
I always end up checking out more than what I’ll know I’ll read. I see books and I’ll read the synopsis and I’m like, I need to read this! Sometimes I read everything I check out and sometimes I don’t.
3. How old were you when you got a library card?
I was in elementary school. I remember I got mine on a field trip to the library.
4. Do you go to your library looking for a particular book or do you check out anything that peaks your interest? I check out anything that peaks my interest. That’s why I always come home with so many!
5. Do you use your library to check out just books or do you also check out DVDs, audiobooks, etc? At the physical library I only check out books. On the Libby app I get audiobooks from my library.
6. From what section of the library do you check out the majority of your books? (YA, Middle Grade, Adult, Nonfiction.) YA because that is what I mostly read.
7. What is your favorite part of using your local library? Having access books that I wouldn’t be able to. I also like to support libraries for that reason.
This was such a fun tag! Until next time!