Before I Disappear
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Release Date: July 23, 2019
Genre: Young Adult, Sci-Fi, Fantasy
Rose Montgomery parks her family’s trailer in Fort Glory, Oregon with one goal: to carve out a new life for herself and her little brother, Charlie. They need a fresh start for their family, and she thinks she’s finally found it in a town where nobody knows them.
But Rose’s plans come crashing down when, in an instant, Fort Glory disappears and every person in town vanishes into thin air—including Charlie.
Rose and four other teens become trapped in the Fold, a patch of woods caught halfway between the real world and the lost town. In the Fold, a mysterious force suspends the laws of physics, and everyone’s inner darkness has the power to kill.
To survive the Fold, Rose must unravel the clues Charlie sends her from the missing town. And Rose has to find Charlie soon—or he’ll be gone forever.
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/42886174-before-i-disappear
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Before-I-Disappear-Danielle-Stinson/dp/1250303192/ref=sr_1_1_twi_har_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1544031232&sr=8-1&keywords=danielle+stinson
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/before-i-disappear-danielle-stinson/1129098282?ean=9781250303196
- Book Depository: https://www.bookdepository.com/Before-I-Disappear-Danielle-Stinson/9781250303196?ref=grid-view&qid=1563426165819&sr=1-1
- Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/search?Query=9781250303202
- iBooks: https://books.apple.com/us/book/before-i-disappear/id1449477668
I read the synopsis of Before I disappear and as soon as I read the part about the town disappearing along with everyone in it I knew it was my kind of book. I love a read that has mystery involved. I loved the writing and the creepy vibe of this book. All the characters are well written. I really enjoyed it!
Most people walk through life missing the best parts.
Once Upon a Time, it read the words and the words were magic. They belonged to her and she belonged to me.
“Creepy cave to wait for the end times?”Blaine sighs, draws his knees up o his chin. “My dad would’ve so loved this.”
Without the dark, there are no stars, Rosie.
Blog tour schedule link: https://fantasticflyingbookclub.blogspot.com/2019/07/tour-schedule-before-i-disappear-by.html
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Stories were a central part of Danielle Stinson’s childhood. Growing up in a military family meant frequent moves across the US and abroad. She spent many summers in her room surrounded by unpacked boxes and stacks of library books. She currently lives with her husband and four boys in Virginia, where she writes fiction for young adults. Before I Disappear is her debut novel.
1 copy of Before I Disappear by Danielle Stinson